Ms. Morris was born and raised in Northern Kentucky. She is a graduate Xavier University, and Northern Kentucky University Chase College of Law where she attained her Doctorate of Law. She began her legal career as an Assistant Prosecutor in Kenton County, Kentucky. After relocating to Tampa, Florida, Ms. Morris was employed as a staff attorney with Bay Area Legal Services. Following several years in private practice, Ms. Morris became associated with Spinner Law Firm. She practices exclusively in the areas of Personal Injury Litigation, and Estate and Probate Law. Ms. Morris is admitted to practice in both Florida, and the State of Kentucky. In 2012, Ms. Morris became a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator, and then in 2015 she became Certified as a Circuit Civil Mediator. She takes great pride in her work and had earned a strong reputation for careful preparation of her cases and attention to detail. She has successfully represented hundreds of clients who have suffered serious injuries with a special focus on automobile accidents. Ms. Morris resides in Tampa with her husband and two daughters. She enjoys reading, yoga, paddle boarding, fitness, and travel with her family in her free time.
If you would like to schedule a consultation with Spinner Law Firm to discuss your legal matter, please call anytime (813) 991-5099.
- Born in Covington, Kentucky
- Relocated to Tampa, FL in 1998.
- Admitted to the Ohio Bar in 1994, Kentucky Bar, 1995, and Florida Bar, 2005.
- Xavier University, Cincinnati, Ohio (B.A., 1991)
- Northern Kentucky University, Chase College of Law (J.D., 1994)
- Attorney, Spinner Law Firm, P.A.
- Private Practice Attorney, 2005 – 2011
- Staff Attorney, Bay Area Legal Services, Inc.
- Attorney, Adrian R. Castro, P.A.
- Asst. Prosecutor, Kenton County, Kentucky
- Florida Bar Association
- Florida Certified Family Law Mediator, 2012
- Hillsborough County Bar Association,
- Family Law Division
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Division
- Hillsborough Association of Women Lawyers
- Kentucky Bar Association
Areas of Practice
If you would like to schedule a consultation with Spinner Law Firm to discuss your legal matter, please call anytime (813) 991-5099