Charles is the founder of Spinner Law Firm, P.A. in Wesley Chapel, Florida. As a Florida personal injury lawyer, he has represented hundreds of auto accident and personal injury victims in Tampa Bay and throughout the state for over a decade. Charles believes that aggressive and skilled legal representation allows all people to level the playing field against the big insurance companies and corporations.
Before establishing his own firm, Charles enjoyed a successful career as an insurance defense attorney representing the interests of insurance companies defending claims for personal injury. It wasn’t long before Charles realized that he was getting results for the wrong party. In 2003 his entrepreneurial spirit got the better of him and he ventured into private practice establishing Spinner Law Firm, P.A. Since then, he has devoted his entire professional life to helping injured people recover the compensation they deserve.
Charles developed Spinner Law Firm, P.A. on the belief that trial-tested attorneys, experienced staff, and client relationships bring success. That formula has driven Spinner Law Firm, P.A. to recover millions of dollars for its clients and anchored its reputation as a leading personal injury firm. The firm continues to flourish and grow under Charles’ leadership.
“I am committed to having my clients’ voices heard by insurance companies, judges and juries. I have an established reputation with insurance companies as a tough negotiator and litigator. I know how the system works from the inside and use that knowledge to benefit my clients”
Charles Spinner, Jr. has an AV® Preeminent Rating
An “AV Preeminent®” rating is the highest possible rating and means that lawyers rate him at the highest level of professional excellence for legal ability and adherence to professional standards of ethics.
When Charles isn’t representing the rights of injury victims, he spends his free time with his Wife Carrie and there five children. Together, the family enjoys broad spectrum of outdoor activities including grilling, boating, fishing, and spending time on our Gulf beaches.
- Born in Buffalo, New York, January, 1971
- Admitted to the New York Bar in 1997
- Admitted to the Florida Bar 1999
- University of Dayton (B.A., 1993)
- University of Toledo College of Law (J.D., 1996)
- Founder, Trial Attorney, Spinner Law Firm, P.A.
- Insurance Defense Attorney, Barnett & Gacio, P.A.
- Litigation Attorney, McFarland Gould, et. Al
- Florida Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Wesley Chapel Noon Rotary
- Wesley Chapel Noon Rotary Fund, Board of Directors
- New Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- Wesley Chapel Chamber of Commerce
Areas of Practice
If you would like to schedule a consultation with Spinner Law Firm to discuss your legal matter, please call anytime (813) 991-5099.