Welcome to Spinner Law Firm
SPINNER LAW FIRM STANDS AGAINST TEXTING WHILE DRIVING
Our mission is to provide the highest quality, results oriented legal representation available. These are not just words, but the core values that drive our firm since its inception over a decade ago. The professionals at Spinner Law Firm are dedicated to obtaining the financial justice you deserve. We pride ourselves on striving to offer a level of customer service unmatched by any of our competitors. Simply put, after a car accident or any accident resulting in serious injury or death, you can count on our firm to look after you and your family every step of the way. We measure success not only by the results we achieve, but also from earning the trust and confidence of our clients.
WHAT WE DO
We focus on representing people who suffered personal injury in automobile accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, trip and falls, and all other accidents resulting in serious injury or death. Our goal is to prepare and present the strongest case possible to obtain maximum recovery and compensation. Day in and day out, serving our clients and helping them achieve maximum compensation for their injuries is our business.
“OUR GOAL IS TO PREPARE AND PRESENT THE STRONGEST CASE POSSIBLE TO OBTAIN MAXIMUM RECOVERY AND COMPENSATION.”
THE SPINNER LAW FIRM DIFFERENCE
We’re different because we treat each our clients with dignity and respect. We stay in regular contact with our clients because we believe that effective communication is imperative to achieving a successful result. We have an open door policy and we encourage our client’s to call or stop by whenever they have a question or concern. Whether your case is big or small, we look after our clients and their families. Not all firms can make these bold claims. Let us show you how we are different. Call today for a free, in depth consultation 813-991-5099.
- 24/7 Availability - when you need us most.
- Free, no obligation, in depth consultation.
- Can't travel? - We'll come to you at home or in the hospital.
- We advance all costs of your personal injury case.
- We do not earn a fee unless we win your case.
- Communication - we keep you updated on the progress of your case.
Key Practice Areas
Meet Our Staff
Charles S. Spinner, Esq.
Charles is the founder of Spinner Law Firm, P.A. in Wesley Chapel, Florida. As a Florida personal injury lawyer, he has represented hundreds of auto accident and personal injury victims in Tampa Bay and throughout the state for over a decade. Charles believes that quality legal representation allows all people to level the playing field against the big insurance companies.
Anissa K. Morris, Esq.
Born in Covington, Kentucky
Relocated to Tampa, FL in 1998.
Admitted to the Ohio Bar in 1994, Kentucky Bar, 1995, and Florida Bar, 2005.
Mary Margaret CaporaliPersonal Injury AssistantMs. Caporali hails from Miami, Florida, and now resides with her family in Wesley Chapel, She has been employed with Spinner Law Firm since 2005. Ms. Caporali has a Bachelor’s Degree from Florida State University. Prior to joining Spinner Law Firm, Ms. Caporali worked for several years as a legal assistant to the managing partner of a large Atlanta, Georgia law firm, gaining valuable litigation experience.
Vicki J. PortfolioOffice AdministratorMs. Portfolio is originally from Cleveland Ohio, and now resides with her family in New Tampa. She has been employed with Spinner Law Firm since 2003. Prior to joining Spinner Law Firm, Ms. Portfolio worked for several years in the insurance industry, and also has experience in the hospitality industry while employed at Busch Gardens. At Spinner Law Firm, Ms. Portfolio serves as the office administrator
Debra LarsonReception/Records ClerkMs. Larson was raised in Wesley Chapel and graduated from Wiregrass Ranch High School. She earned her Associate Degree from Hillsborough Community College and is currently studying Nursing part time. Prior to joining Spinner Law Firm, Ms. Larson worked for several years as a legal assistant in Pinellas County. At Spinner Law Firm, Ms. Larson’s responsibilities are vast, including receiving clients into the office, answering phone calls, and handling requests for medical records, insurance policies and other critical documents and evidence. She is well regarded for her energetic and helpful personality and she is a valuable part of the firm’s personal injury practice support team.
Connie D. HoffmanLegal Assistant/Paralegal
Christopher KellerCase ConsultantPrior to associating with Spinner Law Firm, Chris enjoyed a lengthy career as a Claims Adjuster with a major insurance company. He brings his vast knowledge and experience to the firm and has proven to be a valuable asset in organizing, assembling and presenting cases to achieve their maximum value. In his spare time, Chris enjoys staying fit, dining out, and traveling. He is also a Florida Licensed Realtor.
- September 7, 2017Hurricanes and other major storms can be one of the most destructive forces in nature. The forces generated by these storms can destroy your home, your business, and even your personal property. The sudden and devastating loss of your property can be a traumatic and overwhelming experience. The first step [...]
- September 28, 2016Drunk driving is a very serious problem nationally and throughout the State of Florida. Impairment by alcohol can cause a motorist to drive erratically, at excessive speed, and without paying proper attention. Tragically, motorists who attempt to operative their motor vehicle while impaired by alcohol often causes horrific crashes that [...]
- April 20, 2016Sadly, the answer is yes, you may be denied PIP coverage for failing to list a household resident on your application for auto insurance. When you apply for auto insurance, the application typically asks in one form or another that you list all residents in your household. Your insurer may [...]