Patrick is a licensed attorney in Florida and Colorado, focusing on the practice areas of personal injury, workers’ compensation, and estate planning. Patrick obtained a Bachelors in psychology from Florida State University and his juris doctorate from Florida Coastal School of Law in 2012.
After graduating from law school, Patrick moved to Denver, Colorado, where he practiced personal injury and workers’ compensation until moving back to Florida in 2018.
Patrick understands first-hand how traumatic personal injury can be, and he considers himself trauma-informed, implementing empathy and compassion in his practice.
When he isn’t practicing law, Patrick loves spending time with his wife, Molly, his two children, and his two dogs. They love going on walks, being outdoors, laughing, listening to music, and cheering on the Seminoles.
- Born in Sarasota, Florida, September 1986
- Admitted to Colorado Bar in 2012
- Admitted to Florida Bar in 2019
- Florida State University (B.S. 2009)
- Florida Coastal School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Florida Bar Association
- West Pasco Bar Association
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Rotary Club of Wesley Chapel
- North Tampa Chamber of Commerce